Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to play an active part in the future development of a new business ?
The Deer Park Farm Shop & Café, situated in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside, opened it’s doors in August 2020. We have established ourselves locally as a destination for shopping, meeting friends, eating and outdoor exercise. Our Linhay café already has an enviable reputation for quality homemade food and we want to expand the team that are creating it.
Cafe Team Member
Previous experience would certainly be helpful, but is not essential as full training will be given. What is more important to us is your enthusiasm, energy and positive outlook. The role is part time, approximately 30 hours per week over 5 days and will include weekends.
Working as part of a small team, duties will include
– greeting customers and creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere in a clean, tidy and beautifully presented cafe
– taking and processing customer orders, operating the till and handling cash and card payments
– preparing and serving drinks and food items
– having a good knowledge of all items on the menu, liaising with and supporting the kitchen team
Kitchen Assistant – Part Time
For this role you need some basic cooking experience, and a genuine interest in working in a catering environment . The role will include
- preparation of salads and sandwiches
- keeping up to date with hygiene, health and safety requirements
- assisting in all areas of the kitchen when required
- helping to look after our newly created kitchen garden
For both roles we want someone who is enthusiastic, flexible, thrives in a busy environment, works well as part of a team, takes pride in their work and is keen to learn and develop new skills.
We can offer you a beautiful setting to work in, sociable day time hours, a competitive salary, staff discount and the chance to be part of the future development of The Deer Park
If this sounds like your next career move, please send your CV to
We look forward to hearing from you !