Enjoy Peace of Mind
Although we are very excited to open, we understand that COVID-19 is still ongoing, and with this in mind, we are committed to keeping you and your family safe during your visit to The Deer Park. The safety of our customers and team is always our top priority, and we have been working hard to find a safe way to welcome the public into our Farm Shop and Cafe Linhay in line with government advice. To ensure this, we have put the following measurements in place:
- We’ll be managing the number of staff members working within the cafe and shop to make sure they can stay 1m apart.
- All staff members will be wearing face masks and gloves, where required, during working hours.
- The cafe will be positioned in a way to cater one-way walk routes, with table and chairs positioned in a way to maintain social distancing.
- We’ll be encouraging contactless/card payments and avoiding handling cash where possible.
- As well as daily hygiene briefings to keep safety top of mind, we’ll be increasing cleaning practice within the cafe and farm shop, including hand-washing at regular intervals. We’ll also be providing customers and staff members with hand sanitiser.
- Complying with the support of NHS Test and Trace we will be keeping a record of all of our customers and visitors for a minimum of 21 days after their visit, and providing data to NHS Test and Trace if they should request it, in line with data protection legislations. We do this with both staff and visitors’ best interests at heart.
We hope to see you very soon,