PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website – www.deerpark.farm (Our Site).
Who We are and how to contact us
www.deerpark.farm is a site operated by Deer Park Dairy Ltd (“We” or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10356827 and have our registered office at The Deer Park, Maker Lane, Hoar Cross, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE13 8QR. We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
By using Our Site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Our Site. When using Our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods from Our Site, Our Terms & Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to Our Site
We may update and change Our Site from time to time to reflect changes to the products, Our users’ needs and Our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw Our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you may use material on Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and We ask Our Associates and all users of Our Site to do the same. If you believe that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the Site, please email Us to report the problem.
Do not rely on information on Our Site
We are not responsible for websites We link to
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on Our Site do not represent Our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact Us at email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in Our Terms & Conditions of Supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that We only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that We have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by Our failure to use reasonable care and skill, We will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How We may use your personal information
Uploading content to Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to Our Site, or to make contact with other users of Our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Use Policy but for the avoidance of doubt Our Acceptable Use Policy states that any uploaded material must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- contain material which is obscene, discriminatory, offensive, hateful, threatening or inflammatory;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to Us and indemnify Us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage We suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to Our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant Us and other users of Our Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to Us are described in Rights you are giving Us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on Our Site if, in Our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you are giving Us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to Site, you grant Us a non-exclusive licence to distribute the content on the Site.
The licence you grant shall permit Us to:
- electronically reproduce and distribute, and publicly perform and display, the content on the Site; and
- reproduce and distribute through any media now known, or hereafter developed, excerpts of the content in advertisements for, and in marketing and promotional materials related to, the Site.
You may request, based on reasonable objections, the removal of, or editorial revisions to, any of your content that is published on the Site. We will take any appropriate remedial action that we, in Our absolute discretion, deem necessary and reasonable with respect to any such request but shall not be under any liability to you or to any third party in respect of any content that you have uploaded or posted to the Site.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Rules about linking to Our Site
You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Accessing Our Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services We provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, We may restrict access to any or all of the Site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in Our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We reserve the right to revoke any rights granted to you and/or to take any action We deem appropriate in relation to a breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use.